Tactical Flashlight Rechargeable with Power Indicator, 1380 Lumen, CREE XP-L, 5 Light Mode, IPX-8 Water-Resistant, 18650…
Amazon.com Price: $39.99 (as of 21/09/2021 10:46 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
BRIGHTNESS: Cree XP-L produces 1,380 lumen; 23,300 candela peak beam intensity and 285 meters throw distance; runs 1.5 hours.
RELIABILITY: IPX8 rated design and 2-meter impact resistance tested. Great for extreme conditions.
USB RECHARGEABLE & POWER INDICATOR: Get the power anytime with red or green, reminding you to charge the torch without changing batteries.
Litesam aims at manufacturing fine quality LED products. We are good at shooting potential customers’ demand and provide superb service to all tactical flashlights enthusiasts.
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, military-grade hard anodized for extreme durability.
- Coated tempered window resists affect, maximizes light.
- Total Internal metal reflector to create a high-intensity beam.
- Waterproof O-ring and gasket sealing.
- Tail switch and side switch.
- Battery indicator serve as: Press the side switch then click the tail switch. One green blink indicates 1v, one red blink indicates in 0.1v, for example, 3.8v, 3 green blinks and 8 red blinks.
- Power recharging: When the torch is recharging, the lamp will blink in green and in any case stay In green when battery fully charged.
- LED: CreeXP-L
- Input: DC 2.75 V – 6 V
- Reflector: precise metal filmed
- Glass: filmed mineral glass
- Material: HA-III military hard-anodized finish aluminum alloy
- Housing: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish of black
- Take out the battery if you will not use the flashlight for a very long time.
- Turn on in “strobe” mode might cause a seizure for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
- This torch would get warmer after long time use. It does not mean that the product is a defect.
- Do not use 16340 battery for this mode.
We provide you with 5-year product replacement and return.